Millet Recipes : Friends it is a very beneficial grain. You can also use millet for breakfast and the treatment of different types of diseases. Nutrients are found in abundance in Millet. Millet Recipes are beneficial and tasty. If some of you do not know what is Millet? So you can read Siridhanya Millets article. Let us know how recipes with millet are made.
Pearl Millet Laddu
Pearl Millet Ladoo Recipes: Bajra Laddu is very beneficial and tasty. Making recipes (Bajra Laddu) is also very simple. You can also make and store Pearl Millet Ladoo. It can be used for a long time. Let us know what is the method of making Pearl Millet Recipes Ladoo.
Ingredients for Pearl Millet Laddu Recipes
Here the ingredients for making make recipes with Pearl Millet Laddu for 2 persons are as follows.
- Millet flour – 1/2 cup
- Jaggery – 1/3 cup
- Dry ginger powder – 1 tsp
- Piprimool powder – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
- Almonds finely chopped – 2 tbsp
Also Read: DIP Diet Plan
How to make Pearl Millet Laddu Recipes
- First of all, heat ghee in a wok and add millet flour.
- Roast it well on low flame.
- Now add dry ginger and piparimool powder and roast it for a minute.
- Put jaggery in it and switch off the flame and mix well.
- When it cools down a bit, make small laddus and roll them in finely chopped almonds.
In this way, you can easily make Pearl Millet Laddu. You can enjoy Bajra Laddu Recipes whenever you feel like it.
Foxtail Millet Upma Recipes
Recipe with Foxtail Millet Upma: Foxtail Millet Upma Recipe is very easy to make. Foxtail Millet Upma is very healthy and tasty. You can make it very quickly and in less time. Let us know how to cook millet recipes breakfast.
Ingredients for Foxtail Millet Upma Recipe
Here are the ingredients to make recipes with Foxtail Millet for 2 persons.
- Foxtail Millet – 1 cup
- Green chili – 1 chopped
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Potato – 1/2
- Carrot – 1/2 cup
- Broccoli – 1/2 cup
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Curry leaves – 4 -5
Also Read: Benefits of Foxtail Millet and Side Effect
How to Cook Foxtail Millet Upma
- Firstly, soak millet for breakfast recipes in water for 6-8 hours.
- Now keep the foxtail millet well boiled.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves and onions.
- After some time add all the vegetables (green chili – 1 chopped, onion – 1, tomato – 1, potato – 1/2, carrot – 1/2 cup, broccoli – 1/2 cup) and fry well.
- After frying the vegetables well, add water to it and mix it, when it starts boiling, add foxtail millet.
- Mix the foxtail millet well, when the water dries up, turn off the gas.
- Now serve foxtail millet with green chutney or pickle.
Recipes with Millet Papaya Daliya
Papaya Millet Porridge Recipe: Delicious in taste and a powerful diet for weight loss, Millet Papaya Porridge is a great option. Papaya Daliya Recipes can be served to both kids and adults. Let us know the method of making Papaya Porridge Millet recipe.
Ingredients to make recipes with Millet Papaya Daliya
Here are the ingredients to cook Papaya Daliya Millet Recipe for 2 persons.
- Papaya – 50 grams
- Millet – 150 grams
- Grated carrot – 1 small
- Green chili – 2 (as per taste)
- Black mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 2 teaspoons
- Chopped ginger – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Green coriander finely chopped – as required
Also Read: Healing with Ayurveda
How to cook recipes with Millet Papaya Daliya
- Grate papaya and carrot.
- Now put a non sticky pan on low heat and add 1 teaspoon olive oil to it.
- When the olive oil is hot, add mustard seeds, asafoetida and chopped green chilies respectively.
- After about 1 minute, add grated papaya and carrot to it and mix well. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add black pepper powder, salt and millet respectively, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1-1.5 glasses of water to it, cover it with a lid and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now turn off the flame, your delicious porridge is ready and serve it garnished with green coriander.