Organic Beets Nitric Oxide Flow for Diabetes Patients: This can be a very powerful and stimulating breakfast for diabetic patients. As you know, due to the high amount of blood sugar in the body of a diabetic patient, the inner layer (endothelial layer) of the blood vessels swells, and becomes sticky or this layer accumulates in the entire body, which leads to heart attacks.
And the risk of cerebral palsy increases. Organic Beets help in producing Nitric Oxide Flow Nitric Oxide in the body, improves the health of the endothelial layer, thereby improving blockage and related diseases.
Table of Contents
How to Make Organic Beets Nitric Oxide Flow Diet for Diabetes Patients
There are some methods to make this Nitric Oxide Flow Diet:
Organic Beets Nitric Oxide Flow Diet Ingredients
- Sprouted Moong Dal 50 grams
- coconut 50 grams
- Almonds soaked overnight 20 grams
- Large tomato 1
- Medium-sized beetroot 1
- Green chili as per taste
- Some coriander leaves
- Lemon as per taste
Beets Nitric Oxide Flow Diet Recipe
- Peel the beetroot and cut it into small pieces.
- Now chop tomatoes, green coriander, and green chilies finely.
- Add almonds, sprouted moong dal, tomatoes, beetroot, and green chilies in a bowl.
- Add lemon to it as per taste.
Beetroot Nitric Oxide Flow Diet Breakfast Amount
- The quantity of breakfast of Organic Beets Nitric Oxide Flow Diet is as follows
- Your Body Weight x 10 = Grams
- For example, suppose your body weight is 60 kg, then you should take a minimum of 600 grams of Organic Beets Nitric Oxide Flow Diet as breakfast. Source