Anjeer Barfi Recipe: If you want to take care of health along with taste, then Anjeer Barfi can be a good option for you. Although different types of Barfi are made in India, Anjeer Barfi is different. What differentiates it from other barfis is its crunchy taste. Figs are beneficial both in terms of taste and health. So let us know how to make a healthy and delicious Anjeer Barfi recipe made from figs and dry fruits.
Table of Contents
Nutrients Found in Figs
Many beneficial properties are found in figs, talking about nutrients found in figs, anti-oxidants are found in abundance it. Anyone who wants to increase their immunity power must consume figs. Apart from this, vitamins, minerals, fat, protein, carbohydrates, and fiber are also found in abundance in figs.
Amount of Nutrients in 100 grams of Figs:
Anjeer Barfi Recipe Ingredients
Health Benefits of Anjeer Barfi Recipe
If you are suffering from diabetes then Anjeer Barfi can prove to be a good option for you, Anjeer is very helpful in balancing diabetes. Figs balance fatty acids and vitamin E which helps in controlling diabetes. Consumption of figs also increases insulin sensitivity, which helps a lot in managing insulin resistance.
Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are found in figs which are very beneficial for your heart health. Figs are also very beneficial for eyes, intestines, and digestion, so let us know about the method of making Anjeer Barfi Recipe.
How to make Anjeer Barfi’s Recipe
- Fry all the dry fruits like cashews, almonds, pistachios, etc. well in desi ghee and keep them aside.
- Now cut the fried dry fruits into small pieces.
- Prepare a paste of figs and raisins with the help of a mixer machine. While making the paste, keep in mind that the paste should not be too wet.
- Take a pan, add jaggery to it, and melt it on low flame.
- Then add the prepared paste of figs and raisins in it.
- After this add fried and chopped dry fruits also.
- After cooking it on low flame for about 10 minutes, turn off the gas.
- Now take a big vessel and spread the fig barfi mixture well in it, and after it cools down, cut it into the shape of barfi. Your Anjeer Barfi Recipe is ready, you can use it for about 2 to 3 weeks.
So you have seen how easy it is to make Figs Barfi Recipe at home. We hope you liked this Anjeer Barfi recipe.
Anjeer Barfi Recipe Tips
If you have diabetes then you can use plant-based jaggery like palm jaggery instead of jaggery in Figs Barfi Recipe. Source
- Organic Beets Nitric Oxide Flow Diet for Diabetes Patients
- Patanjali Medicine for Fat Loss and Obesity
- DIP Diet Rule to Reverse Diabetes Type 1 & Type 2 in 72 Hours
- DIP Diet Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury DIP Diet Plan