Rainbow Diet Meal Plan For Diabetes Patients: If you are suffering from diabetes and are thinking of reversing it naturally, then Rainbow Diet Meal Plan can be the best option for you. Here you should understand that nature has given different colors to fruits and vegetables and each color interacts with the body differently. It not only helps in maintaining the desired homeostasis of blood sugar but also maintains the homeostasis of temperature, body blood pressure, and the balance of water and minerals in the body.
In reality, all of the body’s homeostasis systems are interconnected and a malfunction in any one can cause problems in the others. To maintain the homeostasis of the body, we have to not only eat colorful vegetables but also insist on eating them in raw form, because cooking destroys the ability of those nutrients which can improve the current homeostasis level of the body.
Table of Contents
Ingredients to Make Rainbow Diet Meal Plan
- 2 Big Size Tomatoes
- 100 grams of French Beans
- 2 Large Capsicum
- 1 Green Chilli
- 50 grams Chana Dal
- Lemon and Coriander as Per Taste
- Large Cucumber
How to make Rainbow Diet Meal Plan
- First of all, peel the cucumber.
- Now cut tomato, cucumber, French beans, and capsicum into small edible pieces.
- Steam the soaked chana dal on low flame for 20 minutes.
- Now take the chana dal in a bowl and add all the chopped vegetables.
- Add green chili, garlic, lemon, and green coriander as per taste. Your Rainbow Diet Meal Plan is now ready.
- You can also use tomato dip in the Rainbow Diet Meal Plan.
Rainbow Diet Meal Ingredients for Tomato Dip
- 1 Tomato
- 30 grams of Fresh Coconut
- Green Chilly
- Lemon Juice as Per Taste
Rainbow Diet Meal Tomato Dip Recipe
With the help of a mixer, grind all the tomatoes, fresh coconut, green chilies, and garlic. Your Rainbow Diet Meal tomato dip is now ready. For an average adult, its quantity should be approximately half a kilo, eating it should take at least half an hour.
Rainbow Diet Meal Plan Benefits
- By taking Rainbow Diet Meal Plan, the blood sugar level comes down very fast, hence after taking it, blood sugar must be measured. The dosage of medicine or insulin should be taken accordingly.
- The Rainbow Diet Meal is helpful for the intestines to become regular for the absorption of glucose into the bloodstream.
- It awakens inactive or dormant beta cells.
- It reduces insulin resistance of muscles and tissues.
When Should the Rainbow Diet Meal Be Taken?
Rainbow diet meals can be taken like lunch and dinner. For emergencies or to bring something new, you can include a nitric-oxide-rich breakfast and air meal in the Rainbow Diet Meal. Source
- Anjeer Barfi Recipe: Make Healthy and Delicious Anjeer Barfi at Home with Figs and Dry Fruits
- Organic Beets Nitric Oxide Flow Diet for Diabetes Patients
- DIP Diet Rule to Reverse Diabetes Type 1 & Type 2 in 72 Hours
- Dr Biswaroop 4th Gear Diet Chart Diabetes HBP | The Blue Zone People Diet
- DIP Diet Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury DIP Diet Plan